Re: laptop for live music

For the record, I've never had a hum using my 17 inch apple laptop...  Or
any of the previous ones either .  Which makes me ask whether there is just
something inherently more stable in the IC power boards?  Or is it the
power
supply itself?  Keep in mind, I ain't no engineer here...  But I'm
interested in what makes it all hang together like it does.

T.

On 12/29/05 6:47 PM, "Kris Hartung" <khartung@cableone.net> wrote:

> Good point, Per. My wife and I were just talking about that this morning.
> Apple will only be doing this with their notebooks, not desktops, for
>now,
> but I'm anxious to see the results. Every year, Intel presents their
> processor design strategy to Apple with the hope that they will
>establish a
> partnership with them...it finally came through.  And now my wife will
>allow
> me to by an Apple notebook!  With a spouse that works for Intel, I would
> have never heard the end of it if I had bought an Apple...that would be
>like
> her buying a Dell personal computer. We try to support each others'
> business. :-)
>
> Kris

-----
³Virtue is just repression waiting to go bad² - Trevor Exter

³Classical music is related to the past more than it is related to the
creative part of sound² - Ornette Coleman
------
Todd Reynolds
42-09 47th Ave 1C
Sunnyside, NY  11104