Re: feedback/features/new loopers...

Getting a little loopy are you, Steve?  Thanks for the clarification. Yes,
indeed, if Bob added unrounded multiply as a feature of a single loop, and
also the feature where you can overdub over that loop, but extened the
length, that would  be ideal. Then those other 7 loops would be a BIG
bonus.
That boggles my mind, actually, because add a few more basic features like
reverse, half speed, and substitute to a single loop, and we're approaching
the idea of 8, no 16 EDP-like virtual units in one stereo unit...which is
basically Mobius in a box. Now, if Mobius ran on the Muse Receptor, which
is
$1400 or so, LP1 could still be a better deal...but of course, Receptor
also
runs all sorts of other VST effects as well.

Kris