Re: Let us loop the praises of Sunao Inami!

Hi LD,

Thank you for  your great comments, Douglas..

I thought the problem is my poor English, I am afraid of
communication(Crossing, a misapprehension etc).
  but all schedule and planning are done very smooth and on time,I am
very happy...
and I  enjoyed sound mastering and cover design.
The only difficulty was shipp 16 parcels to all over sea
contributors. I shipped over  600 CDs total..

anyway, thank you again Looper's Delight and LD CD Vol.3 contributors!

p.s.
the CD details is below
http://www.cavestudio.com/electr-ohm/en/LDCD3/

happy new year