Re: Nobels MF1

Steve Lawson wrote:

> Is there such a thing as a CC pedal with just a Midi cable coming
> out, that you could daisy chain via a 'midi thru' port or something?
> just trying to work out how to get a CC pedal hooked up to the
> Looperlative.

I use an old and cheap Rolls Midiwizard for this reason.
8 ( !!!) cc inputs.
Midi in and outsmall, easy to program, silent to switch.
luca

p.s.
have a good 2006, it seems that all the dark age ones are home and awake.
All the others are trying to sleep to save energy for a crazy night !
Have the dark age ones become minimalists ???