From: "Tom Ritchford" <tom@swirly.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: looperlative control

I don't agree at all.   MIDI footpedals are cheap and plentiful -- you
can just get one and plug it in the back.  Excellence at looper design
doesn't imply excellence at footpedal design... I'd rather the time
was spent improving the looperlative rather than designing Yet Another
Footpedal.

--
     /t

http://ax.to ... extreme NY arts and music calendar