From: Joshua Morin [mailto:joshua@joshuamorin.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 1:29 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Looping question on usability...

Hi everyone, I am new to this list since I just bought my first looping
pedal. I have a question about usability that maybe you can help out with.

Often I perform solo or in a duo with two guitars and one vocal. I was
looking for a pedal that would allow me to record part of my guitar
performance of a song (live on scene) and play it back later on so I can
play a solo or add interesting fills while I sing. So basically I am only
concerned with one loop, but it is going to be the main instrument track. I
just bought the Boss RC 20 and I am having a little trouble with it. I have
read that it takes some practice, but my question is. Is it really possible
to perform a first verse live while recording with the loop pedal and
perform the second verse with the loop? How difficult will this be?

Thanks in advance.

Joshua Morin
Artist/Songwriter
Original Acoustic Rock Music