foot controllers

While I don't make the looperlative or any other looper, I can't even
begin to imagine why someone would begrudge the less than 5 minutes
it takes to programme the entire pedal board, whichever midi board
you use. Here it is, step by step - my gran could do it and she
doesn't even own a CD player, let alone any midi equipment.

step one, turn on looperlative
step two, turn dial til 'midi buttons' shows on screen
step three, press enter
step four, push a midi pedal (assuming you've connected whichever
floor board you have)
step five, turn dial to select whichever function you want that pedal
to control
step six, press enter again.

repeat that for each button.

if you REALLY can't do that, or would be turned off buying a piece of
kit with a feature set that you like because of having perform a task
that a)takes less time than getting the kit out of the box in the
first place and b) allows you to have the functions in any order
wherever you want them, or programmed in different combinations for
different songs, then we're so far from being on the same wavelength
that I can't even comment. I'd suggest seeing a doctor.

If it's a deal-breaker for you, go post it on the Looperlative forum
and see what Bob says. www.looperlative.com ,

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site
www.stevelawson.net/store/ - shop