Urgent questions on Looperlative

Hi Gang,

I was going to post these questions at the Looperlative forum but
wasn't allowed to post, due to some bug in the dynamic sever
functionality. So here we go:

Since Looperlative appeared on the scene I have taken back an
unpublished "Live Looping" article manuscript for a Swedish guitar
player magazine to update the text. For a comparison chart I need
some help regarding Looperlative. If someone happen to know about the
functions I marked with a question, or if you notice a mistake in my
Looperlative understanding, please speak out now before I send the
manuscript back to the magazine!

Since Looperlative is one of twelve loopers I'm comparing in a chart,
I'm not going into extremely specific functions that may be an option
on some specific looping device. Those things are dealt with in the
text, outside of this chart. The chart is for comparing common
general looping functions.

Looperlative

Overdub: Yes
Feedback: Yes
Undo: Yes
Multiply: Yes
Quantization: Yes
Reverse loop: Yes
MIDI: Yes
Presets: Yes
Sync: Yes
"Cut'n Paste": ?
Pitch Transposing: No
Timestretschinig: No
Tap Tempo after recording loop: ?
Max number of loops: Many! (memory dependent)
Multiple loops in poly rhythm: Yes
Channels: 8 stereo
Stereo: Yes
Saving loops to physical storage medium: Yes
Built-in memory: 128 MB

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)