RE: digitech pmc-10

No, this was a PMC-10, which I owned for about 6 months...I had asked
around
if anyone else had this problem, and replaced the battery, made sure it was
the upgraded firmware...quite honestly, it just could have been a bad unit.
When sending note-ons to a syth to trigger single notes it did the same.
Maybe it was just that particular unit? In any case, I sold it and went
back
to the EDP footswitch.
I'd like to give the PMC-10 another chance, but they are harder and harder
to find.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com