Re: RC-50 at Thomann

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, David Morton wrote:

> On 1/4/06, burnett@pobox.com <burnett@pobox.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, simeon harris wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.thomann.de/thoiw2_artikel-188020.html
>>
>> Priced at 489 euros, or $587 in US dollars. Thanks for the price point.
>
> Keep in mind there's 17.5% VAT included on that price.

Thanks. I was noting the base price because I hadn't noticed anyone
actully giving a price for this unit, and wasn't concerned with add-on VAT
/ sales tax / shipping. Appreciate the 17.5% VAT note, though, it
encourages me to wait for the RC-50 to reach the US. :)

best,
Steve B
http://www.subscapeannex.com/about_steve.html