Looping Guitar Amp--Fender G-DEC

Hi gang-
I picked up this Fender guitar amp for use as a tone module/amplifier for
small gigs-have used it a few times, it has some interesting features, but
the reason I am posting now about it is that it has a digital audio looper
built in! A generous 14 seconds, unfortunately must be triggered by hand,
but loops any of the sources and enables changing effects settings for
subsequent input-so if you loop clean guitar, you can solo with effected
guitar.  Must see to appreciate and definitely not a replacement for other
loopers, but fun and useful for practice.  No feedback control of
course-but
it has a built in General MIDI tone module-that's why I snagged it.
Gary