Re: Using a laptop onstage: Dominic Frasca's take is misguided

So your PowerBook could handle the real-time signal processing for ten
guitarists running ten individual looping instances without bogging
down?  Out of curiousity, exactly what software would you recommend
for that, and what software are you using for personal performance
needs?

Thanks!

TravisH