Re: Using a laptop onstage: Dominic Frasca's take is misguided

Sure, but my point in using the Apple Store price is that it's more
standardized and readily available.  For the current model, the 17"
PowerBook, the Apple price is $2499, and the current model EDP (for
instance) is $799.  I'm sure one can find an older beige EDP with an
earlier version of the software for less, but the two prices quoted
above are reliably available to everyone.

TravisH

PS: is your sig a Zork quote?