Re: AW: CD SALES DECLINING?

The way I see it is that in a 90/10 business model, ninety percent is ignored as throwaway and ten percent is focused on.  In a 10/90 business model, ten percent may be ignored while ninety percent is embraced and focused on because it can generate revenue and profit.  More artists get focused on even if in specific market areas because they can generate sales and profit.  For us as independent artist, it means the more we have available, the more likely we can generate sales and thus profits.