RE: WAYS TO SELL OUR SELVES: LIVE

And for those that sell them at gigs- what do you use to transport them?
And
what do you use to display your CD? Do you bring someone with you to sell,
or do you wait until you are done playing and try to get people to buy?

Currently, I have my g/f who comes with me and sits by the CDs. I try not
do the hard sell/begging thing during gigs over the mic, which, when I am
an
audience member, I can't stand.  I carry them in a round piece of vintage
luggage, which has some foam in there so the various CDs don't bang around.
I have a laminated insert for each CD so people can pick it up and see what
they are buying. I don't have any kind of display rack, so I am open to any
ideas. Small and durable are the requirements.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com