Re: WAYS TO SELL OUR SELVES: ONLINE

>Don't forget your Looper's Delight profile!
>http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi
>
>Sure, the LD profiles section is in dire need of a facelift and some
>modernization, but nevertheless it is one of the most popular
>sections of the site. A LOT of people look through the profiles.

Kim,
are you sure that the people really look through it?
there are a lot of equipment names, so I suppose people find the page
at google (as ist came up to me often), then see that there is no
info about the equipment and leave...
...and you have to pay for the high traffic in vain...
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org