Re: foot (cont) roller

I would be interested in buying one, if the price doesn't run up too
far (I'm not particularly wealthy). I would like to also have one,
two or three step-down buttons in front of the roller ("on/off" type
that can be set to CC's momentary, MIDI note alternating or MIDI note
momentary).

This is a great idea, Number Nine!

Per