Re: LWL (looping with laptops) - MIDI-programmable drum sequencer

I'm having a great time composing drums using BATTERY.
 It's pretty brilliant and since it's just a sample
player that sits inside a sequencer that I already
know as an .au (Digital Performer)  Simple but so much
more effective than working with any drum machine I've
ever used... though sometimes I do long for a quick
pattern based interface... GURU maybe?

Also... what is Stylus exactly?  Hard to tell from the
site... seems like premade grooves you mix together in
some way?  I'm actually looking for something like
that.  Something that's FAST for creating a quick
groove to loop to.  I hate when I spend an evening
making drums only to find I've not touched a guitar
and it's time to go to bed.  I'm often just wanting
fast good drums that A) change like a song (or can be
quickly made to do so) and B) will give me clock out
for my Repeater.

Will Stylus RMX do the trick?  I don't care if it's
very "preset" as I have lots that isn't.

Mark

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com