WAYS TO SELL OUR SELVES: ONLINE

From: "loop.pool" <looppool@cruzio.com>
> How does one determine how one's GOOGLE traffic has increase, Kris?

KEEPING TABS ON YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET

I type my complete performance name in quotes in the Google search engine:
"Krispen Hartung", plus the words "music", "looping", your instrument,
etc.
Try various combinations.  Otherwise, it finds all sorts of pages with
just
"Hartung" in them"....not a lot of "Krispen's" I'm afraid. :)  Then I do
the
same in the Google Groups search box.  It's a good way to keep tabs on
yourself, or boost your ego..one of the two.

Example: "Krispen Hartung"  looping yields 1230 pages

Try it yourself with various secondary phrases and see what you come up
with. It's sort of fun. I find new articles all of the time that I had no
knowlege of being published.

Here is another cool trick. Go to Google News
(http://news.google.com/nwshp?hl=en&tab=wn&q= ), type in your name, and
then
click "Get the latest news on Krispen-Hartung looping with Google Alerts".
You can select News, Web, or Both (I do both), and each time a new news
article or web page appears on the internet with your name on it, you will
get an alert in your email.

Examples:

"Krispen Hartung" looping yielded this:
http://www.boiseweekly.com/gyrobase/Content?oid=oid%3A156535