Re: Soft Rack Cases?

Gator is good, I haven't looked at ProTec, but I love my 8"
deep 3-space rack bag from Oddyssey. It's perfect for my
EDP, EFC-7, and Art Tube Channel (mic-pre/comp/EQ) in the
rack. The top pocket holds my mic, cables and feedback
pedal just fine, with little extra wasted space. They have
12" and 16" versions available too, check'em out at
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=dj/product/images/page=1/base_pid=804697.

Though they are a bit more than the Gator rackbags, I think
they're worth it. The carpeted rackmount box can be pulled
out of the bag and used quite nicely on it's own.  The bag
is zips out top and bottom, has a sturdy detachable strap,
and repels liquids pretty darn well.  I've had mine about a
year and gigged and traveled with it without incident.

Sam Rogers
One Mouth Band

Website: www.OneMouthBand.com
New CD: www.OrganicHumanMusic.com