RE: crappy music of the masses

That's some kind of looping though...

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Pafford [mailto:calenlas@gmail.com]
Sent: 11 January 2006 18:22
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: crappy music of the masses

Agreed, d.s..

The anger, hatred, and violence in gangsta & metal genres astounds me.
 What a waste of a day to spend it pissed off at the world.  And of course
there's the rampant consumerism in the pop & hip-hop genres.
Bleh.

The saddest thing to me is that most hip young people don't read.  (Of
course, it was the same in my day too.)  So here we have a situation where
folks spend all day pissed off, thinking about the latest fashions and
bling
to spend their dough on, and not learning anything from several thousand
years of human existence and not critically thinking about how they're
living.  It's a sad and pitiable waste of life.

T.