Re: On the progress of compiling a laptop-based (looping) setup

Hi Rainer,
this is a very good info as I am letting you all explore this idea and
wait the right time to make this step.
But,
what do you think about creating a yahoogroups or whatever to let us all
follow and contribute to this and be able to collect files and infos
about the "laptop rack" ? ( this is how I named a folder in my pc where
I put all the important infos I collect about this project).
Ld's activity has become really intense these last times and I find
difficult to swim in the various topic diramations and I am always to
lose important infos or references.
What do you think ?

my best,
luca