Re: On the progress of compiling a laptop-based (looping) setup

As for lugging around gear, I'm now down to

Behringer FCB1010
G4 laptop
midi and audio interfaces
2 Yamaha studio monitors
-> packed on a trolley

1 guitar
-> on my back

I don't even need a car (public transport is pretty good where I live)!
This is environmentally friendly looping  :-) ... and it saves my back!

Cheers,

Nico Spahni
www.recpro.ch