Re: Zoom G2

In the common parlance - IT ROCKS

I think there may be a tendancy to underestimate its quality because it's
so
damn cheap. I even considered having 2 at one point and dividing my guitar
output
, (i need 2 indepenant delays with individual feedback for my stuff).  If
it
had more than 5 secs I probably would have but again, I have specific time
delays in time because of the way i work - hmm, what about 4!!

Gareth