Oberheim/Gibson Echoplex Synced together?

Hi, I'm an Italian looper.
I own a Gibson Echoplex Digital Pro Plus.
I would like to manage stereo loops with two echoplex at the end of
signal flow of my rack.
At the moment I'm watching to buy an Oberheim Echoplex Digital Pro
upgraded to 198 secs of memory and Loop IV software (The same
features of the one I own).
Do you think the could be synced with the Brother-Sync and MIDI
connection? Or they are totally different?
The machine is used, how much do you think is its value?

Please answer me as soon as possible, I could not have the chance  to
buy it anymore!

Thanks
Gaetano->Looper nick->Pseudo