http://216.12.162.58:9030/ (Click on "Listen")
Date: January 14, 2006
Time: 8-10pm Mountain (Boise), 7-9pm Pacific (San Francisco), 9-11pm Central (Houston), 10-11pm Eastern (Boston), 3am UK Time

Krispen Hartung
Improvisational / Experimental / Avant-Garde Looping Guitarist
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com / 208-724-5603
Performance Calendar:
http://www.mojam.com/concerts/search?key=performer&value=Krispen%20Hartung