Continuum Looping at NAMM

Hi all.
I've already mentioned this, but here it is again anyway! I will be
demonstrating the Continuum Fingerboard at NAMM again this year at booth
1000:

http://www.hakenaudio.com/Continuum/

I'll be using the Continuum to drive an Open Labs NeKo running Ableton
Live and
Reaktor for doing bass, synth and horn sounds. Come by and check it out if
you
feel like it.

For a sample, check out the "Legato Sax" example:

http://www.marksmart.net/instruments/continuum/continuum.html

I plan to go by and check out the Looperlative for sure. And maybe the new
Akai
EWI, and maybe this very cool thing I played last year:

http://www.bowedguitar.com/

And maybe I'll go by and look at (but not play) the $15,000 banjos made by
these
guys:

http://www.omebanjos.com/

Their hummingbird banjo is probably the most beautiful instrument I've ever
seen. Unbelieveable. But I'd be afraid to play it.

http://www.omebanjos.com/grandartistgallery.html

Mark Smart
http://www.marksmart.net/