De : Luis Angulo [mailto:labalou2000@yahoo.com]
Envoyé : mardi 17 janvier 2006 14:41
À : Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Objet : website domains

Hi gang,
I want to update my website to another domain with a
provided simple program and enough space to post audio
files etc. so i can update it online from everywhere
in the world without having to install a program,ive
been using macromedia dreamweaver but is too much of a
hassle to update everytime.
So key is:
simplicity,nice grafic design,enough webspace for
audio,video,grafics and of course low monthly or
yearly fee.Feel free to give me links of your site and
tell me what you are using as well.
merci!
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com