Re: edp R.I.P ...long live the looperlative

Now, now people.  I know there's a prototype we've all
seen the video of, but man if people are ditching
their EDPs and Repeaters for on of these badboys and
there is a delay in shipping of some sort... like
OTHER boutique loopers of the past, I swear I'll hunt
each whiner down and slap them silly.  Sure, put your
preorder on one of your credit cards and get a bit
less for your EDP when your Looperlative ships.  Trust
me, you don't want to take the risk of being
looperless.  The Repeater missed it's first ship date
by more than a year and there have been long long
stretches of time when the EDP was nearly impossible
to get new.  I'm not trying to question Bob's
integrety.  Missing his ship date may happen beyond
anything that he can control.

I'm very very eager to see this machine brought into
the market (stereo looping is a must for me) but until
one is sitting in my rack happily looping along, my
Repeater will have nothing to worry about.  Who knows,
might even hold onto it for pitchshifting loops which
it seems that the Looperlative won't ever do.  I'm
sure the EDP does tricks that the Looperlative won't
ever do too.  Be careful before you get all ebay
happy.

Mark