Re: Looperlative Too Expensive?

$1400 is no small amount of money for most people, but this price is
really not out of line. Its less than a new PCM90 would cost you, way
less than a lot of Eventide boxes and its really at the low end of what
you would expect a boutique piece of audio gear would cost if the
quality is high.

This thing looks almost perfect for the way I like to work, I am going
to have to start putting some new toy money aside for it one of these
days.

Ronan Chris Murphy
www.venetowest.com (Production & mixing: King Crimson, Chucho Valdes,
Steve Morse, Terry Bozzio, CGT...)