Re: BOSE PAS Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com 060127

Hi Luis,

Since 2 years I'm using this system and I think it's great.

No problem with monitors, everybody on stage and in the room can hear you.

Volume is evenly spread.  No problems anymore with soundmen from hell who give you a bad monitor or bad room sound.

Easy to transport!

I use it with either solo or in a group with Chapman Stick,Electronic drums,Vocals,Keys,Basguitar,Guitar,etc.

To be recommended,

Ron
http://www.galaxygypsy.nl

Luis Angulo <labalou2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Gangsters,
dont know if this has been brought up but since we are
always bring up the subject of too much carrying
gear,bad monitor mix,back pain issues and other
musicians illnesses i just came across this PA system
which would be quite suitable for solo artists like a
lot of us loopers, but it sounds too good to be
true!is anybody playing through one of these or had a
chance to audition one in a live band situation?
please watch every video anyway, they are very
interesting and informative whether this system is
good or not!
cheers
Luis

PhotoMail - it's free and works with your Yahoo! Mail.