Re: BOSE PAS Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com 060127

some love , some hate it. some find it cold, i think you gotta get use to it.

i use 1 woofer with it now, but if you need more bass/balls , you can add more.

did you check the comments on the bose site?
go to http://www.bose.com en check 'musicians' and check the forum

Yes, you can still use the ins and outs of a mixer.  There's also a 4 channel mixer inside with adaptations for any instrument or mikes.

Here in Holland it costs almost 3000 euro (with VAT)  but I think in the States it's around 2000 dollar?  I'm not sure, you have to check.

good luck,

ron

Luis Angulo <labalou2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Ron,
sounds like a dream come true! does it have enough
balls bass and all ofr a whole band? can u still use
it with the outs of a mixer?
what did it cost u?
thanx
Luis

--- Ron Baggerman wrote:

> Hi Luis,
>
> Since 2 years I'm using this system and I think
> it's great.
>
> No problem with monitors, everybody on stage and
> in the room can hear you.
>
> Volume is evenly spread. No problems anymore with
> soundmen from hell who give you a bad monitor or bad
> room sound.
>
> Easy to transport!
>
> I use it with either solo or in a group with
> Chapman Stick,Electronic
> drums,Vocals,Keys,Basguitar,Guitar,etc.
>
> To be recommended,
>
> Ron
> http://www.galaxygypsy.nl
>

> Luis Angulo wrote: Hi
> Gangsters,
> dont know if this has been brought up but since we
> are
> always bring up the subject of too much carrying
> gear,bad monitor mix,back pain issues and other
> musicians illnesses i just came across this PA
> system
> which would be quite suitable for solo artists like
> lot of us loopers, but it sounds too good to be
> true!is anybody playing through one of these or had
> chance to audition one in a live band situation?
> please watch every video anyway, they are very
> interesting and informative whether this system is
> good or not!
> cheers
> Luis

> Bring words and photos together (easily) with
> PhotoMail - it's free and works with your Yahoo!
Mail.

www.luis-angulo.com