Re: My EDPs and Controller Officially on Sale + Other Goodies

Would love to but I am in NYC!  Wow,  am serously considering buying
your two echoplexes.....I believe I could acomplish everything I ever
dreamed of with looping with 3 of these bad boys.  1,200 is a good
freakin deal.  That is what I payed for my one edp + controller last
year (new)!  What version of loop software are your edp's running?