For sale: 2 x Line6 Echo Pro's (UK)

As I'm going into software looping, I currently have two spare Line6 echo
Pro's kicking around that I could do with selling (I need the cash badly)

I did not realise that Line6 discontinued them a while ago! I've checked
ebay, and there is just one currently going through a bidding war in
Germany
(46 bids) which is just over £250 with 3 hours to go.

I'd like to offer my units to the list first, and am open to offers. If
nobody is interested here, then I'll pop them up on ebay in a week or so.

Please contact me offlist at loopersdelight@swyatt.com

Cheers!

- Stu