Re: Looperlative - Max Time?

WRT Max time, two words:  "Undo",  "Redo".  The docs on the EDP make
very plain what the memory costs are for undos.  I find the "undo"
capabilities of the EDP to be completely inadequate for what I want
to do in a live looping situation.  I think I would find the same
problem with the Looperlative even though I don't plan to preload
samples. The multiple tracks on the Looperlative may help with that
but to keep stuff from sounding too "loopy" I also like to undo and
redo overdubs.

Looking at a standard 32-bar AABA song format with two beats to the
bar and each beat at 80 bpm, one track takes 64 beats/tune divided by
80 bpm equals 48 seconds.  466 seconds stereo time goes fast for
multiply layered parts and undos.

When I do looping free of standard song structure, I find that my
loops tend to be about 100 seconds after muliplying.  And I do a lot
of undos.   This would max out the Looperlative pretty quickly from
what I understand.

Cheers,
Kevin
www.TheNettle.com