Re: Half Space Guitar Power Amps?

The Mesa Boogie 20/20 is a great amp.  I don't know what it is about those
EL84 tubes, but man, I love the way they sound.  My only complaint is that
the cooling fan is a little loud.

Years ago, I remember seeing a half-rack amp in Musicians Friend.  I think
the manufacturer was Stewart.  Sorry, I don't remember any more details.

Matt

--
www.kingnever.com