Re: The coolest piece of gear I can buy for $130 (used)

At 10:33 PM -0700 2/1/06, Kris Hartung wrote:
>So, what's the coolest piece of signal processing gear I can buy for
>$130 (used)?  Just brain-storming here.

I'll cast a vote for the Yamaha Magicstomp.  Almost all the
functionality of the UD-, DG-, and AG-Stomp boxes along with some of
the effects from the SPX's, and in a single box.

Plus you can still find the original Magicstomp floating around new
for $99 (take your wife out to lunch with the leftover $30).  The
*only* differences between the original and the newer Magicstomp II
are: 1) you have to use the (included) computer editor for
programming the original; 2) the MS II has a headphone out; and 3)
the new Magicstomp II costs $100 more.  ;)

Check it out; mmmmm, smells good...

        --m.

--
_______
"Now Simulcast on Crazy People's Fillings"