Re: New Novation Midi Controller... Looperlative controller

I just bought a zTar used. I'm trying to decide whether I will keep
it or not -- it's very cool, kinda spendy, do I really need this, and
on and on. Is anyone using these?

-----
Music: http://www.kellycoyle.net
Blog: http://wwwquotidianme.blogspot.com/