Re: Digitech JamMan review needed

On Sat, 4 Feb 2006, Kim Flint wrote:

> Hi Loopers-
>
> I know some of you are using the Digitech JamMan looper that came out a
>few
> months ago. I recently added a section to the Looper's Delight web site
>for
> this looper:
>
> http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/digitech_jamman/digitech_jamman.html
>
> I need some good reviews of this pedal to add to the site. Is anybody
> interested in doing one? Let me know!

Feel free to use my comparison of the Digitech Jamman and the Boss RC-20 I
wrote in August:

http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200509/msg00412.html

I reread my comments in that post, and I have no changes to make to the
above after continuing to use it. Hope it helps.

best,
Steve B
http://www.subscapeannex.com/about_steve.html