Re: FFS, people...

Apologies for my part in those crimes,  I was in a hurry for those last
few and wasn't thinking mail-list...  this one's short enough to not snip
:P ... been trying to keep the replies off LD for the most part.

It can be really annoying to have to dig through e-mails to figure out
what that 13th reply that caught your interest was though...  Including
relevant parts from the last 2 generations can be very helpful.

You da man...

Chris
http://chriskline.com