Re: Hardware Drum Looper Recommedations

This is almost the "exact" idea I am piecing together now. Only
difference is I own an older Roland MBD-1(bass/drum) module instead of
an Alesis. The one with Marcus Miller and some other famous jazz
types. The little SR-16 seems to always have a place even
after all this time. I should check out the DM5 to see how that compares
though to my Roland though.