Re: Godin-istas Unite!

My first post to the list so:

Hi everyone!

I have been using a Godin LGXT for several years and currently the rig is:

Magnetic out on separate cable > Ibanez WD-7 Wah > Vox Tonelab table top
version with VC-4 floor board and Boss volume (expression) pedal.

13-Pin out > Axon AX100SB guitar to MIDI unit with internal Yamaha XG sound
card. Expression pedal and hold pedal on the floor.

Piezo out from rear of Axon > Yamaha FX500 guitar preamp/FX processor.
Tonelab MIDI out goes to FX500 MIDI in.

The three stereo outputs from the above into a Behringer RX1602 stereo line
mixer - 1u rack.

I want to run the FX send from the mixer to a looper, that's why I'm here.
Just trying to decide between a cheap stopgap (Boss RC20) and going the
whole hog (EDP). I have looped with regular delay pedals in the past, and
even with a modified WEM Copycat tape delay, but it all felt like just
touching the edge of what could be done.

My Second guitar, by the way, is an old Roland G707 - the one with the bar
-
with the original electronics replaced by a Roland GK2 internal kit and a
Sustainiac Stealth Plus.

Nik

Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.2