Re: Rodrigo y Gabriela

Thanx Per,i did try the rare earth but wasnt that
impressed but this stereo system seems
interesting.With the trance audio you have one input
and 2 outputs from the 2 internal transducers,sticked
to the wood inside the guitar under the saddle,one
directly underneath the treble strings and the other
under the bass strings.They are incredible transparent
and pick up every little nuisance so the whole
instrument becomes a drum.The only disadvantage is the
cable which is a special stereo one from the company.
I jst recently saw a couple of guys playing acoustics
with different systems, one was using a very expensive
lowden with a b-band system and the other guy was
playing an inexpensive factory takamine.I was amazed
how good the sound of the takamine player was so i
went to check out his guitar and he had one with the
new CTP-1 system
http://www.takamine.com/?fa=cooltube
but i dont think they are selling the system
separately.Its truly amazing!
There are also really inexpensive transducers like the
Hepcat pickups that you can install additionally to a
piezo or magnetic to drum on your guitar and they
sound fantastic only for that but i have yet to see
this systems on spanish guitars...
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com