RE: My piano looping on VIDEO at the 1st Zurich Loopfest

Fabio,

Beautiful performance! Now I’ve got to go out and get a piano to add to my slowly growing looping rig.

Lee

From: Fabio Anile [mailto:fabio.anile@tiscali.it]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 11:57 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Cc: ambient@hyperreal.org
Subject: My piano looping on VIDEO at the 1st Zurich Loopfest

Hi people,

for those of you who are interested,

I've upload a video about my piano-looping performance

at 1st Zurich Loopfestival, last august 2005.

in a *.mov format (about 24 Mb)

I've build it adding to the video (with some effects),

the original track recorded on the stage with my MD.

The orginal audio is just at the end

.....As usual....comments are welcome

Fabio Anile

Confidentiality Notice : This message, together with its annexes, contains information to be deemed strictly confidential and is destined only to the addressee(s) identified above who only may use, copy and, under his/their responsibility, further disseminate it. If anyone received this message by mistake or reads it without entitlement is forewarned that keeping, copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and is asked to transmit it immediately to the sender and to erase the original message received. Thank you.