Re: 2006-02-11 open loops

Darn!

I proofed every one of these last night.

I just tried (one) of them and it started to download (though I don't
have my sound card hooked up on this machine so I couldn't actually
hear it, it looked as if it were playing...)

I'm using the "Coral Cache" mechanism http://www.coralcdn.org/ which
has worked really well for me until now.

Could it be that you're going through some firewall that prevents
those specific ports?  Bet that's it!  Moment pls....

--

http://loopny.com ....... live looping on February 11