Re: Sustainiac (Was: Looper's Essential Listening revisited:)

On 2/16/06, mech <mech@m3ch.net> wrote:

> There's an "effects loop" in the Sustainiac Model C for just exactly
> this sort of thing.  The loop only affects the signal fed back into
> your instrument, so you can put in filters (Maniac Music mentions
> that a wah pedal works well) or delays in order to better
> control/manipulate the resonant frequency of the feedback.

My favourite pedal for this is Zachary Vex's 'Wah Probe' (the bastard
son of a Theremin and a Wah Pedal). http://www.zvex.com/wahprobe.html

(And if you're not familiar with Zach's probe pedals, make sure you
watch the Fuzz Probe demo too http://www.zvex.com/fuzzprobe.html it's
my favourite effect pedal EVER)