Re: RC-50 Fade Out

Yeah, let's just get some shredder to demo the thing.  He'll play so obnoxiously that know one will even get close enuff to ask him anything.  I had to get rude just to get him to break his spiel and answer a few questions, which, as you say, he didn't do very well.  Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Roland didn't leave out this feature.  Hard to believe, but then again not that hard, that they would.  Didn't R&D used to involve end users' feedback ;)

Hoping against hope,

Rob Cathcart