possible heads up to cassette (analog) loopers....

this weekend i couldn't find my 20 sec loop tape i use in my old 4-track to
play around w/ analog loops...i was going to try out using my old pioneer tape deck
as an option...well i had to go to my local radio shack to get a new tape....
while there, the radio shack worker showed me where they were, and i noticed that above the tapes it said "clearance" and was 1.99$ and there were 3 left...i asked him
if it's on clearance does that mean you won't be carrying them anymore? he said yes.
we had a brief discussion on how much analog loop tapes are needed for answering machines since most are digital now, or dial in answering machines part of phone service....so anyway, just a heads up to anyone still using the radio shack 20-sec loop tape, the radio shack in ia city, ia is phasing them out....so i bought all 3 of the 20 sec ones left, at 1.99...when i bought my 1st one about 2-3 yrs ago the tape was 5.99, so i got 3 for the price i originally paid....and the store had a # of 30-sec loop tapes too -they didn't have those back when i bought my 1st one...
s---
ps-the pioneer tape deck w/ 20 sec loop didn't work so well, not sure if its the cheapo 50$ behringer mixer or the old pioneer tapedeck... didn't get the results i was hoping for....