loop CD trade w/ HsAcNoStEtN? (old skool method for hearing new music)

well i was wondering if anyone would like to trade loop cds???
since i have very limited computer time and no computer...my
main way of listening to music is through cds (yes that old way of listening, its so dinasour)

i made up a # of copies of my current cd project, and i've been listening to it, and it sounds decent enough (or i'm happy enough w/ it)....

it mainly uses my homemade telemonster guitar for a few cuts, then i had to switch to
my parker nitefly, when i needed to do some work on it...i also did some sampling of a cd i traded w/ one of my old students, he does beat oriented stuff...its funny i take beat stuff and make it into drones...but there are some different sounds b/c ...but it has mostly my interest of guitar based loops, experimenting w/ some drones, noise, processed noise, etc. i tried to move away from doing my 'widdly-diddly-wee' 80's style influences (which i'm also so bad at)....oh the cd is also in this new mutant tuning i came up w/, new for me, but it still sounds guitar like....i think its 8 tracks clocking in at 79 min....w/ my new larger flash card i am able to record longer stuff...it also is not much "live looping" since i think i'm not real good at that, most tracks start off w/ some live stuff, but then i go back in and add bits here and there, and when one thing would end i may start something new w/ in a track, which is usually how i work. probably lots of repeating my self, but small steps ahead from my previous stuff.....i did switch back and forth from the digitech rp100 and the zoom g2 for fun (frustration)...oh, and i called it: "interior space", since i moved my studio around and now work in the opposite corner.....
if interested in trading, please email me at:
shansen@kirkwood.edu
thanks,s---

Yahoo! Mail