Re: Looping Software

There are no sync abilities as of right now. My personal interest
lies in avoiding any kind of grid/beat structure so things are much
more fluid in Kenaxis. It is not like Live where it moves everything
to the grid.

You can sync things in Kenaxis and I have plans for adding additional
sync features but they are not the focus. I do want the software to
be as flexible a tool as possible so these things will be
incorporated as requests are made.

Stefan